Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: new runs built  (Read 5660 times)

Victorian Farmer

Re: new runs built
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2012, 11:09:26 am »
firstley i have never seen a fox. att the top of the runs there is a 1 meter space att the top so birds can go back and forward the 3 sheds that they live in are lockt up att night this is the set up for young stock onley the small pens are all going and just having runs .the set up you see is next to the house .so i will build 5 runs and grow the stock from home.im fed up off the tat around .The space is 8ft each post then post kreet in each on a good day you can do 4 posts with other work .iv also put large christmas trees all round the cost from the mill was £6 pound post,post kreet £3 planks £3 pound 50 meter netting £47 about £250 each pen naw iff you sell eggs stock just get 6 posts and put them in then a bit more till you have the pen . i have no skill so take time use level and laser .its worth the time to do itt .iff you came to get stock the runs look good sheds etc .

Bramblecot

• Joined Jul 2008
Re: new runs built
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2012, 07:53:02 pm »
i have no skill so take time use level and laser .its worth the time to do itt .
Oh yes you have! :D   The set ups look lovely, lucky hens  :chook: 8) and good luck with your sales.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS