Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Newbie from France  (Read 6949 times)

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
Re: Newbie from France
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2009, 03:08:53 pm »
We have them killed at the abattoir then use either of 2 very good butchers, both English.  We make our own sausages, cure our own bacon and gammons.

chickens

• Joined Jan 2008
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2009, 03:14:16 pm »
welcome Ian we are in the mayenne area of france

we keep chickens, ducks, chinchillas, goats, sheep, pigs, dogs, cats and children lol

chickens

IainW

• Joined Apr 2009
  • Brittany
    • Honest SEO & Internet Marketing Services
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2009, 07:54:20 am »
Thank you to everyone for such a warm welcome.

I love having a small holding and can talk about it for hours, so lets hope so.

I've been toying with the idea of having pigs for some time now so with the response I've had from a couple of members here we're starting the ball rolling.

Any offers for us from someone who's got pigs so we can see how it's build and so on.

We in central Bretagne, will travel.

Regards
Iain
PS - chickens were out of the house this morning before I got up, for the life of me I can't see how they got out. ;D
www.ibwsolutions.co.uk (SEO & Internet Marketing Experts) www.williamsholidays.com (European Family Holidays) www.self-catering-holiday-forum.com (Holiday Chat)      Everyone's entitled to my opinion!

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 09:00:09 am »
Hi Ian you would be very welcome to come and see our setup.  We are very small, Hilary is due to produce around 9th May.  We are about 20 minutes from Pontivy.  HM

IainW

• Joined Apr 2009
  • Brittany
    • Honest SEO & Internet Marketing Services
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 09:50:30 am »
Hi Ian you would be very welcome to come and see our setup.  We are very small, Hilary is due to produce around 9th May.  We are about 20 minutes from Pontivy.  HM

Thats Brilliant HM, thank you.

It would be lovely to meet you.

What day? and what time?

Merci
Iain
www.ibwsolutions.co.uk (SEO & Internet Marketing Experts) www.williamsholidays.com (European Family Holidays) www.self-catering-holiday-forum.com (Holiday Chat)      Everyone's entitled to my opinion!

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2009, 11:57:30 am »
Have pmd you.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS