Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: free tomato plants  (Read 2462 times)

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
free tomato plants
« on: May 15, 2009, 02:45:19 pm »
my T&M free tomato plants arrived today. With them came a note that they do have a blueish colour and that they are small because they have been grown in cold conditions, but that they will pick up as soon as they are potted and exposed to HEAT. Is there hope for them, I wonder with the greenhouse  not up yet, and it is about 6 degrees and I will not pot them now - lol???

the offer is on the top left, but do make sure before you confirm that you are billed for p&p only!!! Some folks had difficulties with these offers and were charged double that. I had to start twice before it came up with the right amount. They took about 3 weeks to arrive but it said May delivery.

http://www.thompson-morgan.com/affx/plants1/gwm.html

:&>

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
Re: free tomato plants
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 02:49:15 pm »
if you have room on your window sills (might be good to put them in a room with a heat source like the oven or fire NOT next to them).

Linz

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
Re: free tomato plants
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 03:01:18 pm »
they are in the caravan on the window sill next to the other plants that so want out now -  it's warmer in there than in the house, lol! :&>

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS