Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: WANTED: Butchered Lamb or Hogget  (Read 1842 times)

peedrr

• Joined May 2012
WANTED: Butchered Lamb or Hogget
« on: May 14, 2012, 03:10:10 pm »
Hi all,  :wave:
I've just signed up here on the advice of a local farmer who recommended the community.

It's my girlfriend's birthday this Saturday and we're hoping to dust off the Rotisserie for a whole-lamb roast. We're looking to get hold of an 18+ Kg lamb or hogget. I realise we're a fair bit early but I've been reliably informed that you guys might be able to come up trumps!

We're based in North London although I'm happy to travel a couple of hours in any direction if the price is right.
Here's hoping...

Pete

plt102

• Joined Jan 2011
Re: WANTED: Butchered Lamb or Hogget
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 03:39:11 pm »
We are in Bampton, Oxfordshire OX182AL and are thinking about sending one of our hoggetts off in the next couple of weeks. When do you need it by? Is our house too far?

P

peedrr

• Joined May 2012
Re: WANTED: Butchered Lamb or Hogget
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 10:38:52 am »
That's certainly not too far, in fact my girlfriend lives in Oxford so it's a journey I do quite regularly. We're planning to have a birthday banquet this Saturday... is there any chance our little fluffy friend could be ready by then? Happy to discuss on the phone if easier.

Pete
07968 733606

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS