Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hobby House for rent - Northamptonshire - Little Harrowden  (Read 3778 times)

oink

• Joined Feb 2009
Hobby House for rent - Northamptonshire - Little Harrowden
« on: March 19, 2012, 11:48:33 am »
Hi all,

I will be renting my house, together with 3.5 acre garden, sometime in July.  If anyone on here is interested let me know.  I'm not sure of the market rent at the moment but I'd be happier to have a smallholder in so I'd be happy to accept 80% of the market rate if you'd carry on the veg patch and 6 chickens.  Most of the veg would already be in the ground by then so you'd be able to harvest it.

It's a 3 bed house with gas central heating and a stand alone wood burner (6 months of seasoned wood in my shed).  There is an empty pig enclosure if you'd like to keep a couple but you wouldn't have to.  Plus the perimeter is fenced so dogs are fine and if you added a line of electric fence (i have an energizer) a few sheep would be fine but again not necessary.

The 3.5 acres is mostly taken up with a pond and trees with a little under an acre of grass.

Not sure how long I'll be away for but it'll be at least a year but more likely 3.

Cheers

Olly398

• Joined Mar 2010
  • Herts
    • Brixton's Bounty
Re: Hobby House for rent - Northamptonshire - Little Harrowden
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 12:15:43 pm »
Sent you a PM  :wave:
also blogging at...

Brixton's Bounty

oink

• Joined Feb 2009
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 01:25:37 pm »
pics (if they work...)

oink

• Joined Feb 2009
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 01:27:07 pm »
More pics

lachlanandmarcus

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 02:57:19 pm »
It looks lovely! A real credit to you Oink. And a fantastic opportunity, the number of places that are available for rent like this is normally a big fat zero.

I bet you get it snapped up! :thumbsup:

oink

• Joined Feb 2009
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 08:59:33 pm »
Just thought I'd bump this up,  I'll be advertising it in the regular places in a couple of weeks so thought I'd ask you lot again.  It really would be nice to have someone in who I feel would really be enjoying the space.

squinkymcg

• Joined May 2012
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 11:52:10 am »
Hi Oink, My friend sent me the link to your post, am really very interested! What's the current situation? Have you established a rental price? It would be perfect for me!

Sylvia

• Joined Aug 2009
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 02:33:49 pm »
Looks a bit too posh for me :(

YorkshireLass

• Joined Mar 2010
  • Just when I thought I'd settled down...!
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 04:10:56 pm »
Ohhhhh it would be perfect for me if I had a bigger budget and no current rent contract :p

I can dream...

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS