Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Who's the daddy?!  (Read 4256 times)

RaisinHall Tamworths

• Joined May 2011
  • North Yorkshire
Who's the daddy?!
« on: April 30, 2012, 05:03:22 pm »
We noticed one of our Tamworths looking in pig when it shouldn't have been a few weeks back  ::).  Anyway OH blamed it on Colin my Hampshire boar straight away.  I argued Colins case saying it could be anyone who had got to her realistically because none of the boars had actually been found in the wrong field.  So I said we'll see when they're born.

So everyone, who's the dad?  Colin the Hampshire or one of the Tamworths  ???  ::)

The man was right again   ::).  Don't think I can defend Colin anymore now  ;D

bloomer

• Joined Aug 2010
  • leslie, fife
  • i have chickens, sheep and opinions!!!
Re: Who's the daddy?!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 05:07:37 pm »
i think colin got his end away good and proper!!!

robert waddell

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 06:30:57 pm »
so Collin will be called randy from now on      well Collin is not very American is it :farmer:

HappyHippy

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 06:32:12 pm »
Yup, no denying that one  ;)
Naughty Colin  :D

goosepimple

• Joined May 2010
  • nr Lauder, Scottish Borders
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 07:12:07 pm »
My daughter has a guinea pig exactly like those - sure it wasn't a guinea pig?  :D
registered soay, castlemilk moorit  and north ronaldsay sheep, pygmy goats, steinbacher geese, muscovy ducks, various hens, lots of visiting mallards, a naughty border collie, a puss and a couple of guinea pigs

lill

• Joined May 2011
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 07:39:42 pm »
colin was making sure the tammy was getting a good seeing to, ah see when females are gagging for it, it does not matter what one does the business, does it, Alice our tammy is due today to hte hammy, will put pics on when they arrive. Look forward to seeing you at some shows this year, well what about Lesmahagow it is only 3 hours from you and all motorway.  ;) ;)

lill

• Joined May 2011
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 07:41:36 pm »
forgot to say Jodie, i've gave up the fags, so the money i have saved has went to buy 2 new SPKA presentation cups. You could be in with a chance to take A scottish cup south of the boarder.

lill

• Joined May 2011
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2012, 07:48:06 pm »
just been told you are 5 hours away, nae wonder i failed geography  :o :thumbsup:

robert waddell

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2012, 07:50:36 pm »
ah but the border union could be a goer for 2013 with a bit of arm twisting       just think border reivers in reverse :farmer:

RaisinHall Tamworths

• Joined May 2011
  • North Yorkshire
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2012, 09:30:39 pm »
just been told you are 5 hours away, nae wonder i failed geography  :o :thumbsup:

;D.  Bit far for a day.  Border Union bit more do able though  :)

Well done giving up the fags  :thumbsup:

lill

• Joined May 2011
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2012, 07:08:07 am »
Thanks Jodie, nae fags, nae wheezing, actually feel no to bad, saving dosh, I'm working on the border union show, hopefully they will have pig classes in 2013  :thumbsup:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS