Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: believe it , or not ?  (Read 3137 times)

NormandyMary

• Joined Apr 2011
Re: believe it , or not ?
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2012, 12:58:45 pm »
Well, Im a Taurean through an through. I have so many traits attributed to Taureans, right down to them suffering throat problems, liking finer things in life (even though I cant afford them these days) and struggling with weight. My hubby is a Piscean, and my friends husband happens to be one too. Both husbands are SO alike its untrue. They are both bolshy, both have to have the last word, both dont get on with others (hence whey we have very few friends!!) and both swear like troopers!!! And that's just their good points!
So although I may not believe in the daily horoscopes which are done for the masses, I do believe that life is mapped out for you by whoever or whatever rules this universe, from the minute you are born to the minute you leave this earth, so a personalised chart done by a professional astrologer could be fairly accurate.
Then again, I also believe in the spirit world, so perhaps its better to take everything I write with a good pinch of salt!!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS