Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Topic of the day  (Read 5684 times)

chairmanphil

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Oxfordshire
Re: Topic of the day
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 06:56:25 pm »
i remember Toxteth and do you remember Mosside and Humue in Manchester! what a ball, so many good times they knocked it all down!  :thumbsup: :love:
1 acre of land where i am clearing trees and a swimming pool so we can make the land productive. MK3 hilux single cab pickup which has been completely rebuilt over the last 2 years matt black and cool as! no animals yet except a very furry black cat called Hansel (he is so hot right now)

deepinthewoods

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 07:02:56 pm »
yup, mad times in tocky m8 proper avin it :D
yer and what about all the football fightin crews, god, imagine that now, tooled up gangs of blokes goin by train for an organized fight, leaving callin cards ffs, every saturday, for fun. careful what you wish for i reckon, the good old days werent always good.

chairmanphil

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Oxfordshire
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 07:11:31 pm »
i spent 20 years away from my home town and have now been back for 4 years. when i left 43 pubs now there are 12, you couldn't walk around friday night or you would get beaten to a pulp these days not a problem. drunk people yes but not violent like it used to be. round this way things are much quieter now than they used to be and no-one has stupid hair anymore not even me!  :dunce:
1 acre of land where i am clearing trees and a swimming pool so we can make the land productive. MK3 hilux single cab pickup which has been completely rebuilt over the last 2 years matt black and cool as! no animals yet except a very furry black cat called Hansel (he is so hot right now)

deepinthewoods

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 07:20:53 pm »
haha, nor me, a grey mohawk just isnt hip with the kids.

and while were at it, terrorists! now call me old fashioned, but you knew where you were with the ira, i grew up in hereford, i remember being in town  on a saturday after noon and the whole citycentre being evacuated, this happened regularly. obviously hereford was a target but bombs went off regularly on mainland britain throughout the 80's. at least the ira gave warning, how polite!!

please dont take offence at the above peeps its meant rather tounge in cheek ok!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS