Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: BRITISH ALPINE GOAT BREEDERS  (Read 5139 times)

cindyg

• Joined Nov 2011
BRITISH ALPINE GOAT BREEDERS
« on: March 28, 2012, 12:17:26 am »
Hi can anyone help me - am looking for a British Alpine goat breeder in North Yorkshire or surrounding counties as I would like to buy an uncastrated billy kid or older billy.  I can offer a 5* home with other goats.  Please contact me on 07801 673415.

chickenfeed

Re: BRITISH ALPINE GOAT BREEDERS
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 07:10:55 am »
the BA chairman comes from halifax contact chris his details should be on the BA website

salopman

• Joined Jul 2011
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 12:52:51 pm »
If you get stuck Brian Rhodes is an expert on BA's and breeds them nr me in Shropshire - they arejust in middle of kidding see their web page - look under "Kids"

http://www.horsehaygoats.yolasite.com/

Anke

• Joined Dec 2009
  • St Boswells, Scottish Borders
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 08:51:09 pm »
Richard Wood, the outgoing chariman of the BGS breeds very nice BA's, and may well have some males for sale. he stays a bit further North than Yorkshire, in Northumberland, just north of Newcastle, very easy to get to via A1. His email should be on the BGS website I think?

cindyg

• Joined Nov 2011
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 11:29:31 pm »
Thank you all for the information and contact details.  Will definately be contacting the people mentioned. 

chickenfeed

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 07:48:20 am »
if all else fails i know where there is one for sale in norfolk

cindyg

• Joined Nov 2011
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 12:29:07 am »
please can you provide further information as my brother works for haulier who may be able to pick up for me.  Please can you tell me where goat is located first of all, then how much you want for it?   Please sent pics of goat.  Is it registered? or just pure bred?

chickenfeed

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 08:38:19 am »
please can you provide further information as my brother works for haulier who may be able to pick up for me.  Please can you tell me where goat is located first of all, then how much you want for it?   Please sent pics of goat.  Is it registered? or just pure bred?

hi its not ours its a friends i will have to get back to you with details it will be pedigree & registered and from a cae tested herd as the owner shows and is a registered goat judge.

give me a day or two and i will get back to you.

chickenfeed

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 08:47:43 pm »
 :wave: pm sent

cindyg

• Joined Nov 2011
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2012, 12:10:08 am »
Look forward to hearing from you.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS