Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Free Range Pork Half Pig **SPECIAL OFFER £80** Due To Cancelled Order  (Read 4541 times)

Newby

• Joined Mar 2010
Hi, I have a few pigs ready to go and due to somebody having to cancel an order they are going spare, They are rare breed British Lops, they were born outside and have been free range all of their lives, only fed on a good quality grain based diet, supplemented with fruit and vegetables.
I normally sell half a pig for £120 but due to them being ready now I'm letting them go at £80 for half a pig, and also offering free delivery within a 40 mile radius of York, North Yorkshire (Though I'm willing to travel further for cost) Please contact me ASAP as at this price they wont be around long. 07933733685

Newby

• Joined Mar 2010
Re: Free Range Pork Half Pig **SPECIAL OFFER £80** Due To Cancelled Order
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 12:22:17 am »
After tremendous interest I have only 1 half pig available, Please get in touch ASAP as they're selling like "Hot Cakes" or whatever the term maybe.

Newby

• Joined Mar 2010
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 10:44:49 pm »
I have 2 more going next week if anyone is interested.
I can post a 20kg pork hamper anywhere in mainland Britain (excluding the highlands and islands of Scotland) for £100
Please phone for more info or to order.

Newby

• Joined Mar 2010
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 10:44:26 am »
I HAVE HALF A PIG SPARE FOR THIS FRIDAY (16TH) THE FIRST PERSON WITH £75 CAN HAVE IT.

loopy

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 11:46:54 am »
I would be interested in that!  how much is the postage (live in Cambs) how much weight is it?

danielwt

• Joined Mar 2012
I would wish that such offers would happen more often! I really love pork  and the price is really good! And who can say no to a really good and cheap hamper from uk? :) Of course it would be better to live near that it would be possible to pick it up in person! I have a farm nearby my place where I often go there for fresh meat :)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS