Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Rayburn Royale - Scotland  (Read 3968 times)

ukag0972

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Argyll
Rayburn Royale - Scotland
« on: April 06, 2009, 07:54:29 pm »
I have an aged oil-fuelled rayburn for sale in perfect working order. Was only removed to out in central heating.

Its on a pallet ready to be lifted and may deliver for cost of diesel.

£200

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
Re: Rayburn Royale - Scotland
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 06:26:33 pm »
Oh how I wish ....

MrRee

• Joined Jan 2008
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 09:10:30 pm »
HM... I've found a guy that comes over from the Uk every 2 weeks or sooner if he has a full load. A friend in the village just had one of those Rayburn thingies delivered on a pallet for 150 quid. Carly also has another contact that delivers pallets to this side of the water for 50 quid a pallet if you're en route to Bordeaux.....Ree
They don’t join cliques — more times than not, they stand alone — but they recognize and gravitate towards one another. Only warriors understand other warriors.

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 06:47:49 am »
Oh Ree that is so kind.  However with the pork sales as they are at present I would be hard pushed to justify 150 centimes.  But I can dream. 

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 03:13:33 pm »
I'll be en route to Bordeaux on 30th June.  Going with friends to a cottage near Arcachon ...........   Pyla-sur-mer, and to the French 'National d'Elevage' for Epagneul Bretons (Brittanys - my breed)
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Wellieboots

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 10:34:21 am »
I've got a 4 year old rayburn that I can't shift, bad times for selling these "luxury Items" Previous owner of our house sold her car to buy it?! Now it is a large cast iron blue ornament taking up space that is ripe for a proper range cooker!

We're punting it for £1500 as it is over £4800 new, with a full service history. Its a stand alone mains gas cooker, not central heating etc. 2 large top hob  things & 2 ovens...if anyones interested? It would need to be taken out of our kitchen and put on a pallet etc.

ukag0972

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Argyll
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 09:18:39 pm »
Woo hoo............Now sold!!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS