Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: RIR Large fowl cockerel needed - Scotland  (Read 2457 times)

Cluckinggoodpoultry

• Joined Mar 2009
RIR Large fowl cockerel needed - Scotland
« on: April 22, 2009, 09:04:13 am »
Hi, I have three lovely ladies here looking for a man, preferably in Scotland. Large fowl Rhode Island Red, guaranteed a good home and his own harem  :)

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
Re: RIR Large fowl cockerel needed - Scotland
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 09:09:57 am »
Where exactly are you, I was asked on Monday to rehome a Rhode Island Cockerel. If you like I could see if it is still available? This would be in the Fife area I would imagine.

pikilily

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Do what you enjoy; And enjoy what you do!!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 09:13:50 am »
I have three gorgeous laarge Welsummer gentlemen who would love to be rehomed....the pot is looming. i am just north of Dundee.
You are welcome to one if you are not specifically wanting Reds. BTW Welsummers are very similar to Reds.
Emma x
If you don't have a dream; how you gonna have a dream come true?

Cluckinggoodpoultry

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 01:18:16 pm »
Hi, I am in South Ayrshire, really would like a RIR cockerel as I have plenty of other cockerels that I have rescued over the years and have three lovely hens so I would like to keep them pure. Thanks for the offer though.

Not sure if there is anyway of getting the RIR down from Fife, I go to Lanark sporadically and will be going to Stirling when it is on again and need to go to West Calder in May to pick up Guinea fowl, trying to think if I will need to go to Fife for anything in the near future or know of anyone that could bring it down to somewhere.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS