Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: sausages  (Read 3175 times)

arl

• Joined Mar 2011
sausages
« on: January 27, 2012, 11:09:38 am »
H,i anyone interested in my all meat, rare breed (osb) hand made gluten free sausages in natural skins.I also do a very low fat turkey and bacon sausage now as well (turkey sourced from farm down the road, swapped for pork). They are made in my on farm registered butchery and i do quite a lot of different flavours something to tickle the tastebuds of everyone. All are £8 50 per kg and i can do it at this price because i make them myself.Cost to send mail order 10 packs any flavours approx 3.5kg £40 including next day delivery

cuckoo

• Joined Jan 2011
Re: sausages
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 03:02:05 pm »
Arlene - Good to see you again today - we would like some of the sausages as long as they are 100% meat as OH cant eat any carbohydrate other than rice so gets very complicated - normally we make our own but if you can make us some all the better - it takes ages with our noncommercial stuffer!  Do you have some flavours which have no carbohydrate in??  OH's allergies more compliacted than gluten free!!

arl

• Joined Mar 2011
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 06:17:54 pm »
Hi good to see you too and the menagerie. Il tell you what flavours i do and you can sus it out yourself.Plain,lincolnshire,cumberland,apple, tomato italian,leek,black pudding,stilton,garlic and fennel,cranberry chutney,plum sauce,honey and ginger,cajun,sweet chilli,chilli and red wineand a new very low fat turkey and bacon which i make for slimmers world.Have been thinking today i will have both sage and onion if you are letting them go and we could work with sausage pork and weaner credit if that works for you.Sage has a really nice temperament and she seems to be a good mum
Cheers
Arl

manders

• Joined Jul 2011
  • Collessie
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 08:53:50 am »
Hi just wondering where you are based if you were local to me in Fife. If not how do I order?
Many thanks

arl

• Joined Mar 2011
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 07:48:35 pm »
Hi er not quite local,am down in east yorkshire but we do next day delivery and you can e-mail me an order at arlenemorley1@tiscali.co.uk or e-mail me your no and il call you back
Regards
Arlene

Brucklay

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Perthshire
    • Brucklay Pygmy Goats
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 08:55:46 pm »
This post is making me hungry - I may well be in contact soon
Pygmy Goats, Shetland Sheep, Zip & Indie the Border Collies, BeeBee the cat and a wreak of a building to renovate!!

arl

• Joined Mar 2011
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 03:09:05 pm »
Where are you? Allways wanted some pygmy goats : :pig:

Brucklay

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Perthshire
    • Brucklay Pygmy Goats
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 07:00:38 pm »
Aberdeenshire - then end of the earth for some - so I think I need next day delivery - will get to ordering when pennies available - do you accept order by email then paypal? if now how you work it - thanks
Pygmy Goats, Shetland Sheep, Zip & Indie the Border Collies, BeeBee the cat and a wreak of a building to renovate!!

arl

• Joined Mar 2011
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 09:42:15 am »
Hi paypal is fine. Aberdeen oh the memories!!!!! We came up to Aberdeen to collect four gloria osb"s what a journey we did it all in one trip fortunateley i have a friend who lives in Ellon so we at least got hot meal and a short break.The farm we went to really was out of the way and it was deep in snow and freezing we had a nightmare of a job getting the sows out to load i had asked the lady i got them off if they would be in a stable or something with light, but oh no we had to drag the trailer about a mile accross the fields,pitch dark and snowing, we eventually got away about 2 in the morning.(i still shiver at the thaught)
Arl
Love scotland and the highlands tho

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS