Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Fencing Contractor Aberdeenshire (Turriff / Huntly area)  (Read 4527 times)

blades

• Joined Jun 2011
  • Huntly
Fencing Contractor Aberdeenshire (Turriff / Huntly area)
« on: February 02, 2012, 08:16:05 pm »
Can anyone recommend a good fencing contractor in the Turriff /  Huntly area of Aberdeenshire please?

Thank you in advance
Metal Detectorist

Brucklay

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Perthshire
    • Brucklay Pygmy Goats
    • Facebook
Re: Fencing Contractor Aberdeenshire (Turriff / Huntly area)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 09:29:35 pm »
I'm about 20mins from you outside Maud and I've used Mr Watson, Auchnagatt - he's done big jobs and small for me and always done a good job - well no escapees yet. His number is 01358 701269 - worth asking
Pygmy Goats, Shetland Sheep, Zip & Indie the Border Collies, BeeBee the cat and a wreak of a building to renovate!!

blades

• Joined Jun 2011
  • Huntly
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 07:22:12 am »
I'm about 20mins from you outside Maud and I've used Mr Watson, Auchnagatt - he's done big jobs and small for me and always done a good job - well no escapees yet. His number is 01358 701269 - worth asking

Many thanks for the tip.
Metal Detectorist

clydesdaleclopper

• Joined Aug 2009
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 06:45:14 pm »
One of our neighbours has done quite a lot of fencing for us (we are near Huntly) as he used to work for a large fencing contractor. If you like I can ask him for you.
Our holding has Anglo Nubian and British Toggenburg goats, Gotland sheep, Franconian Geese, Blue Swedish ducks, a whole load of mongrel hens and two semi-feral children.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS