Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Smallholder BLOG!  (Read 3374 times)

Luce747

• Joined Jan 2011
Smallholder BLOG!
« on: November 28, 2011, 08:00:37 pm »
Hi guys,

Rather than post this in the horse, goat, poultry and growing forums I thought I would just stick it here.

I have started an online diary and thought some peeps on here might be interested to follow it. Especially those new to smallholding because we have only been at it a year so this diary sort of chronicles a pair of newbies learning as we go!

I am going to post all the major events from breeding animals to growing fruit n veg so it might be an interesting read with any luck. Here is the link, you can become a follower if you subscribe and that way you get emailed when theres a new post instead of keep checking it http://broadwaterssmallholding.blogspot.com/

Anyone else fancy doing this? Its real easy! Would love to join someone elses BLOG  :farmer:

Millwood

• Joined Jul 2011
  • Oxfordshire
    • Millwood Market Gardens
Re: Smallholder BLOG!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 09:27:32 pm »
Hi there :wave:

We keep a blog too....though I have to admit I havent updated it since July! :o Just not had the time! ::) In case you want to take a gander: www.millwoodmarketgardens.blogspot.com
Chooks, ducks, pigs, Bertie the tractor & loadsa veg!
www.themarketgardeneynsham.co.uk
Twitter: @marketgardeneyn

Luce747

• Joined Jan 2011
Re: Smallholder BLOG!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 02:32:25 pm »
Great, thanks! Just going to take a look. I find smallholder blogs really exciting  :farmer:
We are so small scale at the moment that ours is pretty boring but then on the other hand it will be a good read one day when it shows the scaling up of things like rabbits & poultry breeding from having started as small projects  :chook:  :bunny:  :goat:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS