Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Smallest Power Harrows?  (Read 2975 times)

Mays

• Joined Jul 2010
Smallest Power Harrows?
« on: December 21, 2011, 06:32:25 pm »
I am researching my options  ;)  I need Power Harrows to finish off a small riding school, but access is a real problem, so I was wondering what are the smallest available?  Either push along or behind my small tractor?  I also have a qaud (ideally I would use this) Any suggestions?

robert waddell

Re: Smallest Power Harrows?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 07:30:47 pm »
a quick google shows that they come in from .9 of a meter width but needs 20 hp to drive them
just google and go from there      i dont think they will be cheap  :farmer:

Mays

• Joined Jul 2010
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 07:53:19 pm »
a quick google shows that they come in from .9 of a meter width but needs 20 hp to drive them
just google and go from there      i dont think they will be cheap  :farmer:

I have 77hp tractor, I have been googling but jsut seem to come across big agri ones. I googled a really neat kit, but was in France. Not getting very far with google! Yer I dont expect this sort of thing to be cheap  :-\

robert waddell

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 08:12:07 pm »
goggled it again and something different      reco  and khun came up the first time :farmer:

clydesdaleclopper

• Joined Aug 2009
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 08:18:02 pm »
Have you tried these people http://www.sch-supplies.uk.com/ they do smaller stuff but I don't know if they have a power one.
Our holding has Anglo Nubian and British Toggenburg goats, Gotland sheep, Franconian Geese, Blue Swedish ducks, a whole load of mongrel hens and two semi-feral children.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS