Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Where is Sandy?  (Read 7760 times)

HappyHippy

Re: Where is Sandy?
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 02:19:05 pm »
Yup - life really is too short for falling out with friends (and I think we all are friends on TAS - well, most of the time  ;)) Of course we've all got different opinions and likes/dislikes, some of us are loud and always have an opinion  :-[ (sorry, that's me !) some folks don't say much, but when they do it's well worth listening too....... it's what makes TAS work and each and every member has a part to play........... a bit like 'real' life really  ;) ;D
Karen x

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2011, 03:08:41 pm »
Sometimes friends say and do things that make it very hard for them to remain friends though, don't they?  :(  I suppose it depends how strong a friendship it was in the first place.   ::)

I like to think I have lots of good friends on here, some of them personal ones as well as e-ones, so I would be extremely reluctant to leave just because I disagreed with someone.(and I believe I have on a number of occasions, but no offence meant and none taken that I know of  ???)  But that's just me.  We're all different aren't we?  Just as well too, makes for an interesting world. ;D  And in the end of the day 'we're aw Jock Tamsons bairns', regardless of creed, colour, or race. :love:

But I also feel that if someone wants to leave it's their decision, and they should be left to do so.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

OhLaLa

• Joined Sep 2010
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2011, 07:03:47 pm »
Sometimes friends say and do things that make it very hard for them to remain friends though, don't they?  :(  I suppose it depends how strong a friendship it was in the first place.   ::)

What?
- - -

In support of the wonderful Sandy I have to say that I for one  - and MANY MANY MANY OTHERS - virtual and real - just LOVE Sandy.

But I also feel that if someone wants to leave it's their decision, and they should be left to do so.

But we don't all leave do we. Sorry about that (not).

;D

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2011, 07:39:19 pm »
Welcome back, OhLaLa. Brought your stirring stick (not)  ;D

OhLaLa

• Joined Sep 2010
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2011, 08:34:29 pm »
I don't understand ??

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2011, 09:20:22 pm »
I don't understand ??

Oh yes you do!   ;D

Good to see you OhLaLa.
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

OhLaLa

• Joined Sep 2010
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2011, 09:35:42 pm »
Good to see you OhLaLa.

Hiya Sallyintnorth and thank you.

:wave:

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2011, 07:48:42 am »
 :wave: Hi Ohlala! nice to see you back  :)
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS