Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: WE HAVE GOLDIE PUPPIES  (Read 3129 times)

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
  • Dust yourself off when life throws you down.
WE HAVE GOLDIE PUPPIES
« on: December 09, 2013, 12:48:15 pm »
We have 10 Golden Retriever puppies born Friday 6th by caesar in the end. :excited:
Mum and babies doing well. Can't seem to get pictures small enough to post.
Penybont Ryelands. Ystwyth Coloured Ryelands.  2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 2 anglo nubian kids, 3golden retrievers a collie and a red fox labrador retriever, geese, ducks & chickens.

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
Re: WE HAVE GOLDIE PUPPIES
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 12:56:38 pm »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: CONGRATULATIONS....who won?   I get mixed up with Facebook and think I have already seen them...mum was too big to give birth if I remember correctly, so wonderful!!

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 01:00:06 pm »
So I see its Bionic and Sabina who said 10, not sure who else as I am in a rush, but so excited for you all....our scans, by the only sheep scanner I know a lot of breeders use, has never been correct, the nearest was more than 10 when we had 11 so that was near enough......its nerve wracking indeed!! Look forward to some cute photos!

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 01:06:07 pm »
Hope you can see this. They are only a few hours old then.
Penybont Ryelands. Ystwyth Coloured Ryelands.  2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 2 anglo nubian kids, 3golden retrievers a collie and a red fox labrador retriever, geese, ducks & chickens.

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 01:09:13 pm »
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: CONGRATULATIONS....who won?   I get mixed up with Facebook and think I have already seen them...mum was too big to give birth if I remember correctly, so wonderful!!
That's the one. The puppies ranged in size from 477gms to 675gms, that being the one in  the pink collar which you can only see her paw at the top of picture. Considering calling her Miss Piggy. ;D
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 01:11:04 pm by kaz »

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 01:13:38 pm »
And with Mum looking slightly tired as not long back from vets.

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 01:48:37 pm »
Congratulations! What a handful they will be in a few weeks  ;D

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 02:22:04 pm »
OMG, they are so lovely and I WON  :trophy:
You are going to be busy for a few weeks  ;D
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 03:01:20 pm »
Its so time consuming watching the pups, they get more and more interesting....I used to sleep next to ours but then after the first few days plugged in a baby monitor and was in and out the dogs room at any unusual noise....I was worn out at the end of 8 weeks....

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS