Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: dont you  (Read 4021 times)

danndans

• Joined Jan 2008
  • aberystwyth
dont you
« on: February 12, 2009, 08:11:47 am »
just hate it when your phone rings early mornig , its not that i wasnt up, had been up since 4  ::)

mine rang about 7 this mornin, i didnt recognise the number and was dreading who was going to be on the other end    :-\

Anyway, i answerd it, and it was one of the local lads,
He had just been round next doors sheep and had spotted a newborn calf in mine   
I'v just been over to have a look and i've got a little red heifer this morning     
Wotta way to start the day   ;D    ;D
hhmm    all i need now is some lambs and kids to follow  :D
Make your words soft and sweet, as one day you may have to eat them.

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Re: dont you
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 09:03:30 am »
Lucky you! Phone calls at that time in the morning are generally not, in my experience, bringing good news, so you've bucked the trend!

pegusus pig

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Anglesey, North wales
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 01:49:01 pm »
Well done!! ;D ;D ;D  I hate it when the phone rings what every the time >:(, early morning or late night are the worst leaves me cold in case it bad news!!! How many's that now? hows the kidding going? their very late to the dates you had.  :cow: :cow: :cow: :goat: :goat: ;D ;D

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 02:47:14 pm »
Hope the laddie got a nice thank you for alerting you to the new arrival.  Could have got really chilled if you have the snow most folk have been having.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

danndans

• Joined Jan 2008
  • aberystwyth
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 06:15:31 pm »
doganjo, was just about to leave the house as it was to go round the fields  ;D he did get a thankyou tho, we havent got any snow at all here.

so it wasnt so bad.

should we of had snow like everyone else, the cattle would of been checked on the 5 am check along with the ewes and goats  ;)
Make your words soft and sweet, as one day you may have to eat them.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS