Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Nettle seedlings  (Read 9684 times)

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
Re: Nettle seedlings
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2012, 11:28:03 am »
Mud with what looks horribly like the corpse of something that was small and squeaky in it

Well if we are taking that line I can offer 2 partially decomposed moles - both artfully rearranged by a toddler with a penchant for throwing stones at small corpses  ;D  I think I have the next Damien Hirst in training :-\

**Anyone of a nervous disposition look away now...**

We saw an enormous dead rat on the lawn yesterday ... though "well done boys, you've caught the Daddy!"
Went back later and no, its definitely the Mummy - one of the cats has eviscerated it, rat foetuses spread out across the path, guts to one side and god-knows-what to the other, and an umbilical cord stretched out like they were trying to write a message!! :yuk:
Little Blue

Ina

• Joined Feb 2012
  • South Aberdeenshire
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2012, 11:38:43 am »
Thanks for all the giggles... (Well, ok, I didn't giggle about the last one - but that's life).

It's actually not raining here today. Had enough of that yesterday...

Will I get the grass cut this afternoon?  :-\

TheCaptain

• Joined May 2010
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2012, 02:24:45 pm »
Darn, looks like the market in mud has been cornered already.

I do have a nettle taller than me though. I know, because it stung me on the nose when I was taking the rubbish out just now.

No, that's one of those new Apple i-Nettles, with 'touch-pain' technology. Worth loads of cash!

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2012, 10:29:28 pm »
Thanks, guys.  I really needed a good laugh.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   Guaranteed to get one on here.

princesspiggy

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2012, 10:25:16 pm »
Seriously, Selling dried nettles and boxes of fresh green forage (weeds) online has paid for the rescue rabbits vaccinations, and gone a fair way into the cost of a spay :o :o
I am so chuffed you would not believe!

really?  8)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS