Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Coloured Ryeland Ewe Lambs/Yearlings  (Read 3176 times)

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
  • Dust yourself off when life throws you down.
Coloured Ryeland Ewe Lambs/Yearlings
« on: February 02, 2009, 11:30:55 am »
Still have some nice coloured Ryeland ewe lambs/ yearlings for sale and  a couple of last years rams.
Please post me a message if interested. :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 04:09:55 pm by kaz »
Penybont Ryelands. Ystwyth Coloured Ryelands.  2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 2 anglo nubian kids, 3golden retrievers a collie and a red fox labrador retriever, geese, ducks & chickens.

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
Re: Coloured Ryeland Ewe Lambs/Yearlings
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 07:21:12 pm »
Also got some Rams  white & coloured would except a reasonable offer on breeding rams if anyone is interested as bringing in some new bloodlines.
Penybont Ryelands. Ystwyth Coloured Ryelands.  2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 2 anglo nubian kids, 3golden retrievers a collie and a red fox labrador retriever, geese, ducks & chickens.

tirdu

• Joined Feb 2009
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 07:56:35 pm »
wha price would the females be then kaz, my friends bought a ram lamb of you bk in the last season, hell of a gwd sheep he is to

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 03:30:59 pm »
The girlies are about £100 - £120 they are excellant sheep and I would not sell them below that price. Are you thinking of breeding from that ram? If so is he white or coloured and I would need to know which one it was so that there was no close relation and of course would you be going done the registration road?

tirdu

• Joined Feb 2009
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 05:38:13 pm »
o rite, well i wasnt thinking of keep ryelands pedigree just as commercial sheep. weel hes a black ram lamb they are just using him as a commercial ram on some or there cross bred ewes and 2 black ewes they bought of some 1 through myself.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS