Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Irish Terrier Pup for sale East Yorkshire  (Read 1881 times)

cuckoo

• Joined Jan 2011
Irish Terrier Pup for sale East Yorkshire
« on: June 30, 2011, 09:43:44 pm »
Due to unforeseen circumstances we have an Irish Terrier bitch puppy "Poppy" available out of a litter of 5.  She was reserved before her birth (as with all the other puppies) but that home has now fallen through.  She is for a pet home only and her KC registration will be endorsed.  We are KC accredited breeders.  She will have had first vaccination (and second if needed), have been wormed and microchipped and with 6 weeks insurance.

She is mainly from Montelle lines with some German input too.

Poppy is a very sweet natured puppy and she has been raised in our home with regular contact with children (she went to our daughter's playschool today with her siblings and they were stars!), rabbits, ferrets, free range poultly, sheep, goats and other dogs.  Her mother, aunty and her mother's cousin are available to view.

She will be ready at 8 weeks old (5th July).

Irish Terriers make excellent family pets and were traditional an Irish Farmer's dog.  Ours are good with our stock, people and other dogs.  They are silent hunters and given the opportunity / need I understand make good ratters.

Serious enquiries only - whilst as a responsible breeder I will always take a pup I have bred back, I want Poppy to go to a good permanent home.  Please pm me in the first instance.

Thank you.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS