Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: welsh pony & cob stud reduction  (Read 5753 times)

infield

• Joined Feb 2011
welsh pony & cob stud reduction
« on: May 22, 2011, 12:37:07 pm »
due to being overstocked, i am not able to give the following ponies the attention they deserve. they are all fully reg/passported with WPCS, wormed, feet trimmed, well handled & in good condition.

:horse: Caebryn Erin Bay (Bonny) sec c 2yrs filly to make 13.2hh. by Talon Teifion out of Glynwyn Ruby Wax (Synod Amstrong). Bay 4 white socks, blaze. Bonny is a very heavy old fashioned type of sec c & would make a fantastic childs pony. £600 ono

:horse: Infield Dylan sec c 2yrs colt to make 12.2hh by Glynwyn Gideon out of Griffindor Ms Dynamite (Abercippyn Flashlight). Chestnut 2 white socks & a small star. Dylans future is as a show hunter pony. he has fantastic straight action and is a future star! not coltish in the slightest & he is due to be gelded in autumn if he is still living with us. £500 ono

:horse: Caebryn Ellandae (Ellie) sec d 2yrs filly to make 14.1hh by Landore Gentle Warrior (Ebbw Victor) out of a Nebo Daniel bred mare. Bay 3 white socks & a blaze. Ellie is truely stunning. She was shown with success last year at county level. Ellie is a pleasure to own & is always first to the gate when people are around. She will make a county level ridden cob £1250 ono

:horse: Hincliffe Desert Hawk (Swampy) sec b 4yrs gelding 13.1hh by Desarbre Osprey. Bay 2 white socks behind and a blaze. Shown with success as a youngster inc WPCS bronze medal winner & SHP breeding champion. Again, this pony is a pleasure to own, loves going to shows & is happy to stand on the lorry all day. Only for sale as we don't have a small jockey £1250 ono         07584472097 Hannah

infield

• Joined Feb 2011
Re: welsh pony & cob stud reduction
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 12:52:08 pm »
A few more!

:horse: Caebryn Emmie Lei (Gwenny) sec d 2yrs filly to make 14.3hh by Landore Gentle Warrior out of Dulas Gwenno Fwyn (Derwen Replica) who won the royal welsh as a 3 year old. Dark bay 2 small white socks & a small star. Gwenny is a real show off! She hasn't been shown yet as she is quite slow maturing, however i think she will excel in the show ring once she matures at 4-5 years. she has amazing action, looks like she is trotting on springs. Only for sale as we are seriously overstocked. £1250 ono

:horse: Infield Welsh Maid (Pixie) sec c yearling filly to make 13hh by Abercippyn Flashlight out of Merddog Maid (Ty'r Capel Comet). chestnut 3 white socks & blaze. Pixie is stabled & ready to show this year. She is only for sale as i am keeping my other sec c yearling filly & i don't have time to show them both. Bargain price of £500 ono

:horse: Infield Batman (Donut) sec c yearling colt to make 13hh by Windmill teal (Parvadean Geraint) out of a Nebo Bouncer mare. Bay 2 white socks behind & a blaze. Donut is a SHP of the future £400 ono

:horse: Infield Wild Fire (Frankie) sec c yearling colt to make 13.1hh by Glynwyn Gideon out of a Hengwys Tywysog mare. chestnut, 2 white socks & a blaze. Frankie is stunning. Again he is stabled & ready to show. I see his future as a county level ridden gelding. Again bargain price of £500 ono      07584472097 Hannah

lazybee

• Joined Mar 2010
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 03:36:24 pm »
I feel sorry for you trying to sell at this time, with all the negative publicity the WPCS are getting at the moment. You would be better to distance yourself from these lot ASAP
http://horsegossip.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=84042&page=20
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Action-To-Stop-The-Plight-of-Welsh-Ponies/225970867417760?ref=ts&sk=wall

infield

• Joined Feb 2011
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 06:26:56 pm »
some of the welsh studs really disgust me. we have 28 cobs at the moment (far too many) but all of them look the picture of health. unfortunatly the actions of some studs have led to people not wanting welsh cobs, a real shame as in my eyes they are the most versitile of all the native breeds.
we have always been able to sell our stock within a week or so of advertising, however i don't think it will happen at now>:(

infield

• Joined Feb 2011
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 09:33:00 am »
Last one!

:horse: Hollybeck Zinnia (Izzy) sec b mare 6yrs 12hh roan by Brockwell Jaguar out of medal winning mare Hollybeck Dumbledore. Izzy has the sweetest nature and will make a fantastic m&m L/R or F/R. county level mare £750 ono 07584472097 Hannah

jg

• Joined Mar 2009
  • gartmore
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 06:09:42 pm »
Hello there, Where abouts are you located?
Thanks  :)

infield

• Joined Feb 2011
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 09:47:14 am »
nottinghamshire.
10 mins from M1 J29/30
5 mins from A1 clumber park/worksop exit
postcode NG20 :)

infield

• Joined Feb 2011
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2011, 03:54:45 pm »
Last one!

:horse: Hollybeck Zinnia (Izzy) sec b mare 6yrs 12hh roan by Brockwell Jaguar out of medal winning mare Hollybeck Dumbledore. Izzy has the sweetest nature and will make a fantastic m&m L/R or F/R. county level mare £750 ono 07584472097 Hannah

SOLD ;D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS