Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Pet home/farm wanted.  (Read 2266 times)

dixie

• Joined Mar 2009
Pet home/farm wanted.
« on: April 19, 2011, 08:28:34 am »
Hi I have a very small (castrated) ram lamb born last May. He is a jacob cross is all black with horns, a very pretty lamb that just didn't grow so was left to run with the ewes. It seems a shame to eat him as he is quite tame and really not big enough to eat so thought he would make a nice sheep for a pet farm or similar. I will try and put a picture up if I can remember how to! Although I can email pics if anyone is interested. We are near Maldon/Chelmsford, Essex, 07834 030560 thanks.

piggy

• Joined Oct 2008
Re: Pet home/farm wanted.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 09:21:12 pm »
Hi Dixie

This might be a long shot but singing shearer is doing your sheep then going to mab and then me i think! dont know what sort of vehicle he has maybe he could bring him down to me,will give you a call on friday as on hols at the moment in morocco so would cost a fortune to phone you from here.

Karen

dixie

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 09:41:47 pm »
Hmmm not sure that would work! last year he came with some of the family in a van. Are you in suffolk? I know he is off to suffolk after us? thats not too far away, yes give me a ring when you are back, enjoy Morooco :wave:

piggy

• Joined Oct 2008
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 09:48:49 pm »
Hi

Yes im in Suffolk well not at the moment! We live near Beccles, chelmsford is about an 1.5 hours for us and i really wouldnt have time to come and collect him but if you wanted to deliver him i would of course be happy to pay for the fuel.

Karen

dixie

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 11:27:50 pm »
Ok give me a ring so we can chat about it! :sheep:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS