Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Kune Kune friend needed  (Read 1479 times)

wellies

• Joined Jul 2010
  • Shrewsbury
    • Fairfax Ryeland Flock
    • Facebook
Kune Kune friend needed
« on: March 20, 2011, 05:39:18 pm »
Due to the loss of his brother my 7 month old castrated Kune Kune, Harry, is looking for a new stable buddy. He is a friendly chap loves dogs and sheep. He is looking a little lost without his stable buddy and to be honest being a little clingy and getting under foot all the time without another pig to keep him occupied. He lives in Shropshire, if anyone knows of a suitable Kune Kune who is looking for a new home please let me know. I am sure he would like a male (castrated) or female friend, he's just not the fussy type  :love:

Beewyched

• Joined Feb 2011
  • South Wales
    • tunkeyherd.co.uk
Re: Kune Kune friend needed
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 12:25:02 am »
Hiya  :wave:

Sorry to hear about your little KK, Harry must be so lonely.  Try the Kune Kune Society - they often hear of "rescues" or others seeking new homes.  Possibly your local RSPCA may have some "small pigs" that have been owned by someone caught-out by the "micro pig" craze.

Alternatively, try some of the local registered breeders & see if they have had any returned to them by owners who have not been able to keep them for genuine reasons - most reputable breeders provide an "aftercare" service & may know of a new friend for Harry.

:pig: :chook: :dog: :bee:
Tunkey Herd - registered Kune Kune & rare breed poultry - www.tunkeyherdkunekune.com

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS