Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Timbertops Spinning Wheels new home (harmless self promotion)  (Read 9516 times)

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
Timbertops Spinning Wheels new home (harmless self promotion)
« on: December 01, 2008, 10:41:09 am »
New Home for the Timbertops Spinning wheels.
Joan & Clive Jones (of Woodland Turnery) and James & Anne Williamson are pleased to announce that following negotiations it has been agreed that in an initial partnership production of Timbertops Spinning Wheels will be resumed.
The new home of the Timbertops will be Woodland Turnery of Pontypool (South Wales) with James & Anne Williamson retaining an advisory and supervisory capacity to ensure that the quality of ‘Timbertops’ is upheld as closely as possible.
Woodland Turnery have been making spinning wheels since 1995 and spinning and weaving accessories since 2001 in locally grown Welsh Timber. Also repairs & renovations of spinning wheels and the supply of replacement bobbins have been undertaken since late 2006/early 2007.
Initially Timbertops production will start with the Leicester and Thurmaston 21 spinning wheels with the first ones being available in early 2009. As time progresses it is hoped to bring into production many of the wheels that James and Anne made so famous.
Further details/price lists etc are available from:-
Joan & Clive Jones, Woodland Turnery, 35 Lodgewood,
New Inn, Pontypool, Gwent NP4 8EQ
Telephone/Fax +44(0)1495-757140
Mobile +44(0)7901-790543
Web : www.woodland-turnery.co.uk
Email:  office@woodland-turnery.co.uk .

sandy

Re: Timbertops Spinning Wheels new home (harmless self promotion)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 11:59:20 am »
I wish them good luck and a sucsessful business venture, I used to leave very near Thurmaston and have friends living there, small world, Sandy

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 12:19:36 pm »
Hi Linz
Congratulations on the new venture to Joan and Clive.  Wish your Mum and Dad every success from me.  Perhaps you can obtain one off the production line and give us a demo at a Crafts night?
Annie
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 06:35:54 pm »
lol I have my own spinning Wheel but havn't used it in years(and it down in Wales) but I do have a drop spindle which i can show people how to uses it.
(am very rusty with it)
* Fluffywelshsheep ponders the fact that if she had lots of money she would have a bigger house with extra rooms to hold all her hobbies she like to do.

Linz
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 06:38:37 pm by Fluffywelshsheep »

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 11:21:38 am »
And all the rest of us do too ;)
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 07:34:21 pm »
thank everyone

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS