Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: for those stuck at home due to snow!!  (Read 5459 times)

pikilily

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Do what you enjoy; And enjoy what you do!!
Re: for those stuck at home due to snow!!
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2010, 07:09:13 pm »
Rescue remedy, seperation until they calm down, and a lovely warm fire to lie beside.....all is peaceful again, thanks!
Emma T
If you don't have a dream; how you gonna have a dream come true?

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2010, 07:12:19 pm »
I can't get my boys together any more - young lad has decided he is top dog, 5 year old won't back down(don't expect him to either) so just have to keep them apart - not a problem as I have warm cosy kennels and runs, so Bobby and his Mum outside, Allez and his Auntie inside with the old girl, then swap them in a couple of days - so none of them are neglected.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Pony-n-trap

• Joined Jul 2010
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2010, 08:38:40 pm »
OH and I were discussing last night that we would make a HUGE snowman today, try and be jolly about the horrendous conditions, but, I think both of us 'forgot', its been hideous here again.  OH did manage to get the new hitch on his JD and I have made our Christmas cake, well, actually better go check it, its nearly time up.

If we do find time and energy to build a snowman, I'll take a pic!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS