Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Application forms !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2586 times)

Sandy

Application forms !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: November 18, 2010, 08:12:25 pm »
Just having a break from form filling...I am 58 and all my working life have had 2 or more jobs at a time, all those jobs doing agency work for years and years in a similar field, soooooooooo much to write am fed up already ____________________________OK..moan over, back to filling in!!!!!

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
Re: Application forms !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 10:29:10 am »
Sandy once you retire you will miss it all ....

Sandy

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 10:59:22 am »
Sort of retard retired now  ;).......I do the B&B b ut my husband to be works in Glasgow and the contract has been cut (due to new government)so he could be finished any day as he is an agency worker, so I am looking for suitable stuff with my disability,(cannot sit stand and fall down a lot due to very bad artheritis in my twisted pspine) so I can work and still run the B&B...I can drive as well be my partner cannot so he is a bit more limited, we are a pair!!!!

morri2

• Joined Jun 2008
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 11:38:23 am »
Sounds like you have plenty of motivation and energy inspite of your disability - good for you, keep it up, and good luck with finding a job.   :wave:

Sandy

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 01:54:47 pm »
On reading what I j ust put, I should add my spelling and eye sight is a bit pants toooooooooooo!!!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 07:22:36 pm »
On reading what I j ust put, I should add my spelling and eye sight is a bit pants toooooooooooo!!!
Should have gone to ...............................................  ;) ;D ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Sandy

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 08:18:57 pm »
I have prescription glassess but not prescription brain  ;) ;)

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2010, 10:31:42 am »
Your sense of humour is well developed and you have loads of skills, bet loads of people will jump at the chance to employ you.

Sandy

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2010, 11:48:42 am »
In one sense I am still on the books re Youth WOrk, just the club I worked in has closed but I was offered a few other positions!! ALso I was asked to be a care manager BUT for a very very poor wage so I thought stuff that one......

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS