Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Wonky needs a home  (Read 1355 times)

Sharondp

• Joined Jun 2009
Wonky needs a home
« on: November 17, 2010, 11:29:39 am »
Due to selling up and moving on, I am very reluctantly having to rehome my chickens  :(

I am selling most of them, giving away cockerels, but Wonky is very special and I'm looking for a special home for her.

She is a LF Buff Orpington and is the hen pictured in my profile pic - she is 18 months old. She is called Wonky as she has wonky feet - her toes curl inwards, so she needs regular toenail clipping as she can't scratch them down herself. I was given her by a friend at POL so she's been with me for about a year. I'm not sure if her feet are genetic or just deformed, but she hasn't run with the cockerel in case it is genetic.

She's a brilliant broody and an excellent mum, and I'm looking for a special home for her where she can run free range and be happy. I will rehome her with one of her siblings so she's not on her own.

If you can give Wonky (& friend) a loving home, please message me - I'm in Ross on Wye and can deliver within a reasonable distance if required (please have tissues ready!)

Thanks
Sharon

gapcap

• Joined Jun 2009
Re: Wonky needs a home
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 07:29:00 pm »
Hi Sharon.If you haven't found Wonky a home,she's very welcome to join us.We are in Orcop area, Cheers

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS