Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: cheap 6 x 4 shed at Focus  (Read 2109 times)

BlueDaisy

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Grow your own - veg and chooks!
cheap 6 x 4 shed at Focus
« on: October 30, 2010, 04:22:05 pm »
I finally decided to buy a cheap (£130) 6 x 4 shed for the chickens from Focus using my 10% discount card. I went in to get one but couldn't see them. On asking at the counter I found out they are on special offer this weekend for £99. If I ordered and paid for it today I would get it at the offer price ;) And they then took off 10% for my autumn discount card ;)
I'm blinking delighted - got my 6 x 4 shed for £89.10 I'm sure the chooks will love it too! ;D

The offer runs out on Monday though, so if you want one too you better be quick! ;D

Sandy

Re: cheap 6 x 4 shed at Focus
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 10:50:45 pm »
Brillllllllllllll, we have a 8ft x 6ft shed and it is a nice one and I covered the floor with plastic so it is fine and as we are demolishing our BIG garage to make a granny annes (for me!!!) and so we need another shed, I said to my partner that we should buy a cheap smaller one for the chickens as thye wonder around the top of the garden all day, so i may just enquire about that shed!! thanks!!!

bazzais

• Joined Jan 2010
    • Allt Y Coed Farm and Campsite
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 08:31:14 pm »
I bought two - thanks I went straight down when I saw your post.

I havnt put them up yet as its too windy but the ones instore looked pretty good for a feed shed or somewhere just to put a few electric fence posts and nets.  I'll def have to tie it to a brick structure though as its pretty light for these winds up here :)

Ta

Baz

BlueDaisy

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Grow your own - veg and chooks!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 08:26:58 am »
That's good. Glad to be of service! ;D
I haven't got mine yet, still waiting for a phone call from the store. I did say to hubby 'maybe I should get 2, they're such a bargain!' - he just looked at me! ;D And I've already bought some hatching eggs off ebay! Now I've got a big house and extra space! LOL! Boody chickens - it's an addictive hobby!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS