Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Charity Fun Show - entries now live  (Read 701 times)

Scarlet.Dragon

• Joined May 2015
  • Aberdeenshire
Charity Fun Show - entries now live
« on: May 03, 2020, 12:26:23 pm »
Sarah's Rosettes is running a charity fun show at the end of May on the Cloud-Lines Online Showing Platform.  More information including Data Privacy Notice, Show Rules and Entry Form on the link below. 

https://cloud-lines-shows.com/shows/show/Charity%20Fun%20Show
Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking more than others think is safe, dreaming more than others think is practical and expecting more than others think is possible.

Scarlet.Dragon

• Joined May 2015
  • Aberdeenshire
Re: Charity Fun Show - entries now live
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 06:46:34 pm »
Closing date for show entries today with another week to upload your videos ....  Please visit the website for further information.

It's a great way to "show" stock you may want to sell that you'd normally get out and about to the county shows for as well as having a bit of fun showing and raising some funds for 2 cancer charities.
Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking more than others think is safe, dreaming more than others think is practical and expecting more than others think is possible.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 02:38:01 pm »
All sorts of shows on there. 

Rosemary may know about this one on 26th June- #rosemary
https://cloud-lines-shows.com/shows/show/Shetland%20Cattle%20Online%20Show%20Summer%202020
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Scarlet.Dragon

• Joined May 2015
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 11:01:06 pm »
All sorts of shows on there. 

Rosemary may know about this one on 26th June- #rosemary
https://cloud-lines-shows.com/shows/show/Shetland%20Cattle%20Online%20Show%20Summer%202020

Yes, I instigated the platform with a view to developing it for rare breeds across the UK to enable distance showing.  Covid19 was the catalyst to get started and there is good buy in from several of the breed societies and county shows now.  CloudLines have done a great job of working to build something that's fit for purpose so I'm really pleased they came on board with the idea.  Over to them now!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020, 10:34:12 pm »
I've sent the link to our club secretary.
Perhaps it might be useful for the Scottish Smallholders Festival which is scheduled for end October but may not be possible.  Rosemary may already know of it but I will send her teh link
Thank you
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Peebles Agricultural Show - Regional Championship Poultry Show - Peebles.

Started by Rosemary

Replies: 0
Views: 1427
Last post May 06, 2013, 09:06:02 am
by Rosemary
Lambing Live Event Harrogate N Yorks

Started by Fowgill Farm

Replies: 0
Views: 1645
Last post March 14, 2014, 08:07:15 am
by Fowgill Farm
Honley Show

Started by Fowgill Farm

Replies: 11
Views: 3529
Last post June 10, 2012, 04:59:55 pm
by RaisinHall Tamworths
Bakewell Show

Started by Marsbar

Replies: 1
Views: 1396
Last post July 26, 2012, 01:03:58 am
by Roxy
Penistone show

Started by Marsbar

Replies: 14
Views: 4456
Last post September 10, 2012, 10:27:17 am
by Fowgill Farm

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2020. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS