Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Dont forget  (Read 2624 times)

Cobra

• Joined Jun 2010
  • Somerset
    • Millers Of Sedgemoor
    • Facebook
Dont forget
« on: October 31, 2010, 12:22:01 am »
The clocks go back tonight  ;D  :wave:

loosey

• Joined May 2010
  • Cornwall
Re: Dont forget
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 03:11:14 am »
No chance of forgetting for me - I have an extra hour at work!!  >:(

tazbabe

• Joined Aug 2010
  • ayrshire
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 06:08:34 am »
i did forget, but no matter as i am off this weekend, probs why i forgot, however,, my body has its own agenda, its an early riser model i have!
you may light another's candle from your own without loss

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 08:15:50 am »
I have an internal body clock too - I absolutely need 8 hours, and went to sleep last night about midnight.  Completely forgot to change the clocks and thought it was 8 when I got up quarter of an hour ago, discovered it was 9 so came on here to see if there were any other eedyuts! ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

clumbaboy

• Joined Aug 2009
  • Gretna
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2010, 05:23:01 pm »
yes have had a numpty turn, left home at 10 am to drive to aberdeen. then trying to work out why it had taken me 1 and half hours to drive 30 miles as the clock in car and on phone said 11:30,  especially as i told the boss i wouldnt be there till 2 as i used those times instead of the proper time, the joys of the long drive.

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2010, 07:32:04 pm »
well while all my friends were moaning about their children's body clocks meaning they still had to get up early I was feeling nice and smug while my girls all slept in...until their muppet father woke the whole house with heavy footsteps and power tools at 7.30am.  grrr.
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS