Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hi , just to introduce myself , ssheep  (Read 847 times)

Bann05

• Joined Feb 2020
Hi , just to introduce myself , ssheep
« on: February 05, 2020, 07:06:27 pm »
Hi , just to introduce myself bann05 , we live in brittany france ,  and are , just considering  raising a few sheep for meat ,  ( 2or3 to start) we have a general  idea of how to proceed , but does  anyone have  any idea of cost of administrative costs in france , Thank you

Perris

• Joined Mar 2017
  • Gower
Re: Hi , just to introduce myself , ssheep
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 01:20:40 pm »
hello Bann05  :wave: I can't help with your question but I did want to welcome you to TAS!

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 04:04:05 pm »
Welcome  :wave: 

I know nothing about how it all works in France, hopefully one of our French members will be along shortly :)

(Paging [member=23925]chrismahon[/member], who I know is in Gascony)
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 11:21:02 pm »
Welcome, Bann05  :wave:

chrismahon

• Joined Dec 2011
  • Gascony, France
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 07:24:40 am »
Bonjour Bann05. Sorry I can't answer your question at the moment as we still don't have any sheep, just chickens. Perhaps ask at the Marie is a start? No doubt it will be complicated, as most things are, but judging by the number of people around here that have a few sheep in their garden, it should be cheap. Probably along the same lines as the UK as these regulations are EU derived.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS