Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Lazy, lazy cat  (Read 5878 times)

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
Re: Lazy, lazy cat
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2011, 10:15:54 pm »
lol at Rio... our little Alfie climbs into the fridge EVERY time its opened!  He'll turn round and come out again, if not I just shut the door for a few and he's straight out when its open!
Little Blue

piggy

• Joined Oct 2008
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2011, 12:09:30 am »
A few years back my cat charlie hitched a ride 30 miles away and i had to go and collect him.what happened was i run my business from home so each day the couriers would come to collect the parcles,i had a phone call about 7:00 one eveing from the parcel company to ask if i had a cat and i said yes why?we have a cat in the depot and as yours is the only house address we collect from we think it could be yours,so off i trot 30 miles to the depot and he was mine hiding under the desk,lets just say i had some very choice words,this happened about 3 years ago and he is still a little monkey and have to watch him if hes out when the couriers come,my OH who hates cats said why are you bothering to go and pick him up just get them to chuck him out and he will make his own way home.

Cinderhills

• Joined Jul 2010
  • North Yorkshire
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2011, 08:19:55 am »
Glad that ended well.  Shame about the bit about your OH - shame on them.  :o

Sandy

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2011, 09:59:50 am »
 ;D ;D doganjo  Now I know freezing teddy bears kills bugs on them but not sure it works the same for  :cat:   ;)  Love to have a cat again!!! Cat's certainly rule!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS