Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: So what's everyone up to tonight?  (Read 6836 times)

tazbabe

• Joined Aug 2010
  • ayrshire
Re: So what's everyone up to tonight?
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 05:55:23 am »
was at work yesterday,very busy day, got in a half 8 and by 9 was falling asleep! had to drag myself of the sofa into the shower and then bed.(where i watched billy connolly too)  hope today is a bit calmer!
you may light another's candle from your own without loss

Jackie

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2010, 09:27:21 am »
Tonight Smiffy and her family are coming round for a meal.
Im really looking forward to it as it has had to be postponed a few times.

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2010, 06:10:41 pm »
Sticking the handle back on the vacuum, replacing the chewed plug on the polisher, attempting a massive renovation of the ironing board.  Its been raining for 3 days the pet pig is bored hence

bloomer

• Joined Aug 2010
  • leslie, fife
  • i have chickens, sheep and opinions!!!
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2010, 06:18:54 pm »
Sticking the handle back on the vacuum, replacing the chewed plug on the polisher, attempting a massive renovation of the ironing board.  Its been raining for 3 days the pet pig is bored hence

does the pet pig live indoors???

tonight i am waiting for the chickens to roost so i can go introduce there new house mates!!!

HappyHippy

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2010, 07:17:05 pm »
I'll be watching Countryfile (love seeing Kate Humble's KK's and comparing them to mine - mine are better  ;) ;D), followed by X factor while hanging wallpaper at the same time  ::)
And tomorrow (as long as the rain stops) I'll be scooping up what used to be my lawn and trying to roll it all flat and make it look like a garden again rather than the army style assault course that Big Red managed to contruct before he moved out of isolation  :o I keep telling the OH it'll be fine (I just hope it is or I'll have to add laying turf to my to do list lol!)

Sandy

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2010, 08:06:59 pm »
Just finnished a nice big roast but for me NO gravy, NO spuds, but got a little bottle of wine and going to watch the New RObin Hood then maybe (if we have time) Johnny depp in ALice in wonderland!!!!!! Ben (male lab) seems very interested in Rhums lady bit's tonight ::)      :-[ That RObin hood film will not work so after wasting an hour we watched Alice in wonderland, loved it but not for everyone and best watched when your on another planet!!! :love:Johnny Depp :love:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 08:16:15 am by Sandy »

Daisys Mum

• Joined May 2009
  • Scottish Borders
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2010, 09:47:47 pm »

Not long back from Kelso Races, unfortunately working not watching.Going for a soak in the bath and then to bed.
Anne

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2010, 09:18:50 am »

does the pet pig live indoors???

When he wants to

scotelf

• Joined Aug 2010
  • West Lothian
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2010, 06:31:04 pm »
How is your poorly dog Cobra?
Lynn :)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS