Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: yet another expectant mum  (Read 18815 times)

HappyHippy

Re: yet another expectant mum
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2009, 03:12:42 pm »
As she got into the labour ward she was heard screaming "I've changed my mind" ....  (true).
I remember THAT feeling well lol!
Linz,
I've been drinking diluting vimto cause my d.coke's been too gassy. I don't normally like diluting stuff - but the vimto hits the spot (as long as it's nice & cold)

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2009, 06:39:37 pm »
i'll have a go at that tomorrow (shopping day)
and see if i can get some and put it out of reach of little T

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2009, 03:40:12 pm »
here is my 1st scan of Alien baby McCann

« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 06:00:08 pm by Fluffywelshsheep »

HappyHippy

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2009, 03:49:42 pm »
Looking good Linz  ;),
It's always nice to get the photo.  ;D
I'm getting scanned again at 36 weeks (7th April) cause of the home birth 'thing' so will try and post it for a comparison - it should be interesting !

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2009, 04:07:12 pm »
lol i was given the option of home birth but opted(this still depends on bump) out of it was it is my 1st. lol

I am taking it's a good sign but baby wouldn't stop 'dancing' around and did a full sumasolt while watching on the monitor. lol

Only think to be concerns about it low iron but not at the danger low but still something to get it increased , so green veg here i come !!!!!!
linz

HappyHippy

« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2009, 05:29:35 pm »
Or Guiness  ;D  ;D  ;D
It's full of iron apparently ?

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2009, 05:31:32 pm »
BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

at least it would help with the constipation lol

:brocolli: :carrot: :apple: :banana: :pepper: :blackberry: :brocolli: :cherry: :cherry: : :corn: :peas: :peas: :pear: :cucumber: :spud: :squash: :rasp: :sausage:

sandy

« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2009, 05:54:56 pm »
When my first was born I had lot's of bottles of stout in my suitcase, it was recomended to brest feed, I felt very silly with all those bottles clanking and made my Hubby take them back home, although guness was a nice creamy drink when you are feeding but too much makes the baby pooo black tooo...sorry!!!

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2009, 06:01:01 pm »
baby pooo black tooo...sorry!!!

i know the feeling i was a student and visited Ireland lol enought said !!!!!!

HappyHippy

« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2009, 09:39:14 am »
lol i was given the option of home birth but opted(this still depends on bump) out of it was it is my 1st. lol
I DEFINATELY didn't plan a home birth 1st time, but given how well things went under the circumstances, but I felt more confident 2nd time round. It was nice to be in my own surroundings and I really enjoyed it. Our local hospital (40 min away, so there's always a chance the baby would be born in the car - I'm QUICK) doesn't have the best reputation and with all the superbugs and blah blah hype, I'm not going near it unless I HAVE to.
But if it was my 1st all over again and I didn't have the knowledge that I do now it'd be hospital every time. The way I see it there's no point taking a risk, because you don't know how you'll cope with everything (they keep all the REALLY strong drugs at the hospital !  ;)) and it's best with a 1st to be in hospital incase there are any complications.
That said...................
If your midwifes are happy, you're happy and baby's happy and doing fine, it doesn't matter where their born  ;D

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2009, 12:38:19 pm »
He/she is lovely.  Dan perhaps a stork smiley might be appropriate in a few months time.  Gonna need a couple ..

garden cottage

• Joined Sep 2008
  • forest of dean
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2009, 09:23:27 pm »
hi linz, is it just me or have you got a large wasp in your tummy? re scan photo, hope all goes well, ann had a fetish for mackesons stout during pregnancy............enjoy neil

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS