Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hallo from Hampshire  (Read 6860 times)

woodlandproductsfife

• Joined Jul 2010
Re: Hallo from Hampshire
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2010, 05:37:07 am »
welcome from the Kingdom of Fife
Craig

Mickyork

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Yeadingham, North Yorkshire
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2010, 12:47:55 pm »
Hello and welcome from North Yorkshire  8) 8) 8) 8)
Live for today. Tomorrow never comes

Frieslandfilly

• Joined Apr 2009
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2010, 12:51:32 pm »
Hello from Oxfordshire, this is a great site, and someone always has an answer to your question, as said before no question is silly, it is siller not to ask and still be none the wiser!! Good luck with your venture. :farmer:

bplegs

• Joined Aug 2010
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2014, 12:03:22 pm »
:D

Hallo,

My husband and I are not yet holders but we are aiming to be. Looking to keep a few pigs, chickens and sheep. I think this site has lots of advice and I hope that you won't mind silly questions as we hopefully start our journey!!

Emma

Blimey!! I should have updated this ages ago! We now have moved to our little Farm. We have 9 acres and have 4 Alpacas and have just bought our first 6 sheep. We plumped for Jacob sheep as they are quite hardy.
We have been here just over a year. It is hard work but the best thing we ever have done; the children love it!

bplegs

• Joined Aug 2010
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2014, 12:05:30 pm »
Bakewell,

I also forgot to say that we moved across the Solent to the Island too!   :wave:

Emma

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2014, 06:57:55 pm »
:D

Hallo,

My husband and I are not yet holders but we are aiming to be. Looking to keep a few pigs, chickens and sheep. I think this site has lots of advice and I hope that you won't mind silly questions as we hopefully start our journey!!

Emma

Blimey!! I should have updated this ages ago! We now have moved to our little Farm. We have 9 acres and have 4 Alpacas and have just bought our first 6 sheep. We plumped for Jacob sheep as they are quite hardy.
We have been here just over a year. It is hard work but the best thing we ever have done; the children love it!

I looked at this as it came up as a new message - then I saw that I'd welcomed you from Alloa - and we moved nearly fours years ago  ;D ;D

Possum

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Somerset
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2014, 09:49:48 pm »
Really good to hear that you achieved your ambition. Jacobs are lovely sheep. An excellent choice.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS