Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: CPH  (Read 719 times)

thesuffolksmallholding

• Joined Jan 2017
CPH
« on: March 29, 2017, 10:57:43 pm »
Hi, I'm new to this forum so I hope this is in the right place.
I applied for a CPH 22 days ago and was told it would arrive within 21 days in the post, yet I still haven't received it. Is this normal, are they generally really slow and late, or should I recall and check whats happening?

Marches Farmer

• Joined Dec 2012
  • Herefordshire
Re: CPH
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 10:27:46 am »
I suggest chasing them and saying that you have arranged to buy some livestock at the beginning of April.  Our neighbour applied for one before Christmas, so that some of our sheep could graze off his fields over Winter, and the estimated time lapse was 7 weeks.  I've no idea why it should take so long - the County and Parish numbers are already set - someone just has to look down the list and assign the next free Holding number in the sequence.  In the end I advised him to chase and say our sheep were running out of grazing (which they were) so it was a matter of animal welfare - the CPH number arrived within days.

thesuffolksmallholding

• Joined Jan 2017
Re: CPH
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 07:35:25 pm »
Thanks for your reply, I chased them up again today and was told we would get a call back in 24 hours. I explained the situation and how they will be moved on on Saturday whether they like it or not!!!! It's not like we are not trying to not adhere with regulations, it's a problem with their system!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS