Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Advice wanted: Track repair for a clueless person  (Read 7646 times)

cloddopper

• Joined Jun 2013
  • South Wales .Carmarthenshire. SA18
Re: Advice wanted: Track repair for a clueless person
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2017, 07:29:25 pm »
You may also find it is a sensible thng to to do to check witht eh local planing dept.
 I know it's a pain & might bring the spotlight on you .... I seem to recall reading of  someone in a national paper who  got a heavy fine for dumping  registered waste on a field ( repairing his track ). 
They also had to clear it all off,  dispose of it correctly under licence & then apply for planning so that they could then lay down a  woven membrane & put god only knows how many tonnes of  40 & 20 mm crushed clean stone  down for the roadway .

TIP OFF.
 I'm led to believe that many councils have signed up to Google earth to get weekly /monthly photographic reports of what new undertakings can be seen from satellites in their areas so that non consented construction etc .can be easily checked from an office desk .
Strong belief , triggers the mind to find the way ... Dyslexia just makes it that bit more amusing & interesting

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS