Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: ..it' always worth asking..  (Read 1632 times)

pgkevet

• Joined Jul 2011
..it' always worth asking..
« on: February 12, 2017, 04:16:05 pm »
I had a flat fixed at Kwikfit around xmas and got told the tyres were worn and I'd need new ones soon and got the standard £5 off next visit voucher. I went in today to get new tyres (having done more than the residual mileage estimate) and asked if if i paid separately i could get a fiver off each tyre. "I can do that for you" said the lad. I also needed a new battery for wife's car and got a fiver off that and a voucher for next time we have to go.. plus their free coffee and wifi it was a good afternoon.

YorkshireLass

• Joined Mar 2010
  • Just when I thought I'd settled down...!
Re: ..it' always worth asking..
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 07:49:02 pm »
I've been to Kwik Fit twice now for "is this wheel going to fall off on the motorway?" and another quick question/check. Didn't get charged for any time / work! I suspect they were more focused on the lady who had a painfully expensive sounding problem with her Audi...

pgkevet

• Joined Jul 2011
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 07:58:46 pm »
I've been to Kwik Fit twice now for "is this wheel going to fall off on the motorway?" and another quick question/check. Didn't get charged for any time / work! I suspect they were more focused on the lady who had a painfully expensive sounding problem with her Audi...

Let me guess... she was having the indicators disconnected 'cos they worked?

Izzy

• Joined May 2009
  • Stirlingshire
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 09:52:22 pm »
They have just fixed a slow puncture for me......no charge

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS