Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Work for accommodation wanted, lake district, cumbria  (Read 1710 times)

wytchwolf

• Joined Aug 2016
Work for accommodation wanted, lake district, cumbria
« on: January 01, 2017, 11:40:35 am »
OK so here goes, my partner and myself are looking for a possible work for a self contained property of some sort. I have loads of experience in all manner of rural work, animals, maintenance, horticulture, walling, building trades and so much more....I'm a very earthy,country sort of chap and my girlfriend is eager for a more rural life and is keen to learn, but likes her creature comforts like internet,electric and hot water. We are both quite alternative and are looking for a long term situation, we are willing to do any work on our accommodation that might be required. Ideally we would be looking to be as close to ambleside as possible (love the place) but are very flexible, also we would prefer if either I was full time (approx) or both part time to allow us to take at least part time jobs to cover cost of living (we both have experience in hospitality). We are both quite creative and would like to pursue that as a form of income in the future...I know its quite specific but this is very important to us, its a lifestyle we want desperately, we just want to settle down in the lakes, live a nice quiet, creative life within nature.....Anyone think they may have a place, or knows someone who does, please, please get in touch...we really are quite flexible and extremely hard working...yours hopefully Aaron and georgia

mojocafa

• Joined Sep 2012
  • Angus
Re: Work for accommodation wanted, lake district, cumbria
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 03:01:17 pm »
I'm sorry I can't help, I'm on east coast of Scotland. Just wanted to wish you luck.
pygmy goats, gsd, border collie, scots dumpys, cochins, araucanas, shetland ducks and geese,  marrans, and pea fowl in a pear tree.

wytchwolf

• Joined Aug 2016
Re: Work for accommodation wanted, lake district, cumbria
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 07:04:53 am »
Hey, only just seen your reply, thank you :) Were still looking on and off and have considered moving across to the east coast so if you hear of anything over your way please can you let me know.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS