Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: BORDER COLLIE DOG - FREE  (Read 2009 times)

shep53

• Joined Jan 2011
  • Dumfries & Galloway
BORDER COLLIE DOG - FREE
« on: November 16, 2016, 06:26:15 pm »
I have a 20 mth old   registered collie dog up to date on his injections / worming     micro chipped  that I bought as  a pup    , mother sold for £2500 and is a great worker       she's smooth coated  white /black /tan            father  is a search and rescue dog      smooth coated  prick eared  red and white  .      MATT   shows interest in sheep but has no natural ability , given time he may    suddenly   develop  or just be a  sheep mover  , he has a very friendly nature  ,  likes people and other dogs and listens to you , rides on the quad  , lives in an outside kennel  .      He's smooth coated  white /black / tan  ,  a really nice dog  and I only want to find him a good home .       Could get him to  Stirling  /Dumbarton

shep53

• Joined Jan 2011
  • Dumfries & Galloway
Re: BORDER COLLIE DOG - FREE
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 06:00:28 pm »
Update       he's gone to  local woman to eventually replace her  14ry old collie  :thumbsup:

Old Shep

• Joined Feb 2011
  • North Yorkshire
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 08:27:38 pm »
Great to hear he's gone local  :thumbsup:
Helen - (used to be just Shep).  Gordon Setters, Border Collies and chief lambing assistant to BigBennyShep.

Coastie

• Joined Mar 2015
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 02:01:54 pm »
So pleased. I've been working on how to get him down to the South coast!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS