Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Horsey people  (Read 8701 times)

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
Re: Horsey people
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2016, 04:34:28 pm »
Well that is good news :) I hope that it stays that way for you and that she stays away :thumbsup:
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

Hevxxx99

• Joined Sep 2012
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2016, 05:39:12 pm »
She used to have a horse there and sold him.
God you're brave confronting them haha. Even if I wanted to though there's no way she'd listen or care or stop saying things to other people about me  ???

TBH, it wasn't brave - it was one of those situations where your mouth does it's thing while your brain shouts "AAARGH, SHUDDUP,SHUDDUP,SHUDDUP!"

I just said "What exactly is your problem?"  In my case, it was a couple of people bitching about someone else and other weak minded fools agreeing with them so they weren't the next victim.  As far as I'm aware, they stopped the bitching and the others then started saying to me how awful they were...  ::)  I guess it's easier when the venom isn't pointed directly at you.

kellyrose

• Joined Mar 2016
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2016, 08:43:04 pm »
people are people, there are good people and bad everywher, just avoid the bad

Junctionfarm

• Joined Oct 2016
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2016, 08:49:52 pm »
I run a yard. It's not big and we don't have many liveries. We have had some lovley girls and we have had some fruit loops!!! It's very bitchy and some days I don't know why I even bother. I just wanna give up ans keep the stables for myself. It's a shame the bads ones ruin it for everyone else.

RandalllApady

• Joined Jan 2017
  • Poland
    • hello
Horsey people
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2017, 09:04:25 am »
Me too Teazel  I think houses often seem smaller than they are when you go to look round them, you try to be so careful of other peoples things, or their furniture is in silly places that make getting into/out of a room awkward.

Dont shout at me horsey people but..........not all land should have horses on it, there are millions of uses for land

DODx

• Joined May 2016
  • South lanarkshire
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2017, 10:31:22 am »
Me too Teazel  I think houses often seem smaller than they are when you go to look round them, you try to be so careful of other peoples things, or their furniture is in silly places that make getting into/out of a room awkward.

Dont shout at me horsey people but..........not all land should have horses on it, there are millions of uses for land

I think you may have the wrong thread?

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS