Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Plot Aberdeenshire reduced price  (Read 1428 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Plot Aberdeenshire reduced price
« on: July 22, 2016, 09:02:00 pm »
https://www.aspc.co.uk/search/property/306393/Building-Plot-At-Bonnyton/Insch/

Services nearby, approx one fifth acre, includes double width concrete hardstanding, large wooden shed and old railway meat carriage, with meat hooks.  Somewhere there in the undergrowth there are also the two pieces of an old granite roller.

At Bonnyton, a friendly hamlet of 7 homes two miles from the village of Old Rayne, a growing rural village with a hairdresser and village hall, the venue for many activities including playgroup, scouts, bowling and badminton. Large children's play park and nearby riding school with livery yard. The village also has an active community association organising many events throughout the year including the famous Lourin Fair.
The local primary school hosts a weekly community café.  Secondary education is provided at Meldrum Academy. The town of  Insch, approximately 3 miles away provides a variety of small shops, supermarket, garden centre, health centre, leisure centre and golf course, along with a rail link to Aberdeen and Inverness. Located just off the A96, Old Rayne is perfectly situated for commuting to Aberdeen and also for reaching amenities in Inverurie and Huntly. Bonnyton is a further 2 miles inland from the main A96.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 09:13:14 pm by doganjo »
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS