Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Homes4Hens August appeal  (Read 1541 times)

Dan

• The Accidental Smallholder
  • Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • The Accidental Smallholder
    • Facebook
Homes4Hens August appeal
« on: July 16, 2016, 08:51:19 am »
Dear Friends of Homes4Hens,

On August 4th Homes4Hens will liberate hundreds of hens from cages. These hens will have never seen the light of day or felt grass beneath their feet. To free these hens we MUST have somewhere to rehome them and so we are desperately seeking loving homes for these girls. We appeal to you once again, if you have space in your coop and in your heart to offer a much needed home please get in touch. The collection dates are as follows

Dumfries Head-quarters - From Friday 5th August
Carlisle - Monday 8th August
Galashiels - Sunday 7th August
Moffat -  Tuesday 9th August
Falkirk - Saturday 13th August
Newton Stewart - Saturday 20th August
Ayr - Saturday 6th August
Hexham - Friday 12th August

If you are able to offer a future to some hens please get in touch either through our website - http://www.homes4hens.co.uk/contact-us.html -  to be added to the re-homing list. Thank you so much for your continued support.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 12:21:58 pm by Dan »

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
Re: Homes4Hens August appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 10:16:39 am »
Hope people come forward for these hens. I took on 3 a year ago and they are a delight to have around. fitted into my group of hens no bother after keeping them in for a few days. they always love to be around me when I am mucking out and chat away all the time. All three were laying after a few weeks. When my old girls pass away I will be taking on more.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS