Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Sheep for sale!  (Read 1474 times)

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
Sheep for sale!
« on: June 22, 2016, 06:47:13 pm »
For sale 5 pet lambs, still on 1 bottle a day, but will be weaned shortly, 2 females and 3 males. They do need pushing a bit with cake, but are eating a lot of grass. Also one pet ewe, produced twins this year and is very milky. Lovely temperaments and are easy to handle, they are all homebred and are pure Lleyns, out of a very productive, fertile and milky flock which reguarlarly produce twins. They need to go to a home with secure  fencing, as I am repairing mine atm and they keep getting out. They follow me everywhere and love human attention, the ewe is used to being fed cake so comes to the bucket or feed bag, she is a fantastiic, milky and very fertile animal.  Need to be gone ASAP. For more info and pics please contact!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 06:49:55 pm by waterbuffalofarmer »
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

Jullienne

• Joined Apr 2016
Re: Sheep for sale!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 10:41:45 am »
Hope you sell them soon! I have too many as it is, but I am sure there are some people out there who would like them.
boast not yourself of tomorrow; for you know not what a day may bring forth. Let another man praise you, and not your own mouth; a stranger, and not your own lips. proverbs 27 verses 1-2.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS