Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: water buffalo for sale!  (Read 2500 times)

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
water buffalo for sale!
« on: June 22, 2016, 06:38:13 pm »
http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/115108768/4-mediterenean-water-buffaloes.html
http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/115009921/1-water-buffalo-heifer-with-heifer-calf-at-foot-for-sale.html?link=%2Fsearch%3Fkeyword%3Dwater%2Bbuffalo

They're still available for sale! I have some more photos recently took of them. For arranging a viewing please email with contact details and I will get back to you to arrange a time.
Thanks
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 12:59:42 pm by waterbuffalofarmer »
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
Re: water buffalo for sale, Last chance!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 02:20:50 pm »
I will also be selling 3 heifer calves and 1 bull calf as a breeding group in a couple of months. An ideal starter herd for anyone who is looking at keeping buffalo. They were born a month and a half ago, the oldest female is already 2-3 months old the others are a month and a half, currently, and are still on milk. Will be selling once weaned as a small breeding group. For more details/pics and prices or to arrange a viewing please email with contact details and I will get back to you.
Thanks
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 01:00:51 pm by waterbuffalofarmer »
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
Re: water buffalo for sale!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 09:33:29 am »
Just to let you know the 2 heifer calves will be ready to go soon. They all need to be gone ASAP! For prices or to arrange a viewing then please PM with details and I will get back to you
Thanks

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS