Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Looking for a new home.  (Read 2419 times)

Vyrnwy75

• Joined May 2016
Looking for a new home.
« on: May 24, 2016, 02:08:15 pm »
Hi,  :wave: i have a small holding in mid wales, where i farm speckled face sheep, hebradiens and have a horse, basicly after farming here for 20 years the landlord has pulled the plug, so im wondering if anyone can help, i either need to sell off my stock, or more ideally find another small holding to rent. Anywhere i dont mind, but ive only got until sept this year. I have my aged parents with me also. Any help or advice would be much aporeciated, cheers

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
Re: Looking for a new home.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 11:44:18 pm »
 :wave: and welcome. Sorry you are having such a tough time. I hope you manage to find somewhere suitable soon.

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 01:02:07 am »
Hi and welcome from Ceredigion. I am so sorry this is happening. There are some eatate agents around here which sometimes sell smallholdings. There is also the smallholding centre wales if you google it it may come up with some suitable stuff, not sure about re tal though. It may be worth getting in touch with the estate agents and seeing what is available for rental in wales. Hope this helps and I hope you can get this sorted soon :)
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 06:59:10 am »
Hello from Devon. I hope you get sorted soon, you're having a worrying time. I'll keep my ears and eyes open for you!

verdifish

• Joined Jan 2013
  • banffshire
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 12:10:17 pm »
I hope you find somewhere, if you don't let us know as we could be interested in your hebs. Fingers xed that you don't have to sell them though.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS