Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Welsh Spring Festival anyone?  (Read 5425 times)

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
Re: Welsh Spring Festival anyone?
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2016, 11:12:30 pm »
Sounds good to me.  :excited:

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2016, 07:42:18 pm »
Those of you who said you are going tomorrow seems to have made the better decision. It rained almost non-stop today but is forecast to be better tomorrow.

Suziequeue, I did go to the children's pay area at 12.30 but didn't see anyone hanging around and the rain was at it's heaviest then so we didn't linger. Did you go?

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2016, 08:35:26 pm »
What was it like then? I sometimes go along but am having to give it a miss this year due to certain jobs which have cropped up. Was it same as usual or more stuff?
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

suziequeue

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Llanidloes; Powys
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2016, 09:31:23 pm »
SH*T - thought it was next week  :( >:( for some reason I'm still thinking it's - like the 15th or something. Sorry I missed you. JEEZ - does that mean it's bank holiday weekend next weekend!!!!!!
We do the best we can with the information we have

When we know better we do better

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2016, 10:18:08 pm »
I think bank holiday weekend was 2 weeks ago?
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2016, 11:38:15 pm »
There's another one next weekend.

Shall we make it next year, Suziequeue?

It was pretty much the same as usual except for me. I took OH with me as he said he would like to go. I knew it was a mistake as we got to the entrance. He had that 'this is an endurance' face on. Totally spoiled it for me. I couldn't spend as long with the animals as I wanted and didn't see everything. Saw a lot of the inside of the food hall, especially the tea stall and cakes stalls. He didn't want to look at anything (touch in his case as he is blind) or for me to tell him about anything. Never ever again.  :rant: Fortunately he said the same.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS