Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Pig ark roofing - appeal for help to locate in Scotland  (Read 1722 times)

Paul and Caroline

• Joined Apr 2014
Pig ark roofing - appeal for help to locate in Scotland
« on: May 13, 2016, 03:23:08 pm »
Hi Everyone

I am building a pig ark as per the template in Liz Shanklands (Haynes) Manual and have come to a dead stop when it comes to sourcing the half round corrugated roofing.
The firms I have found that are willing to deliver to Scotland want in excess of £150 delivery which is a mite excessive! Can anyone help with a source for these sheets within reasonable reach of SW Scotland|?

Many thanks......

HappyHippy

Re: Pig ark roofing - appeal for help to locate in Scotland
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 09:52:54 pm »
Cladco in Rutherglen can do them, at the time I enquired they would only sell in batches of 10 curves or more due to setting up the machines (or something like that) this may have changed recently though so give them a shout and see. Failing that, I have two curves sitting here - they've been used and are a little bashed but should straighten up quite well. They're green coated and have an anti-condensation lining on the inside. Cost me £45 each - I'm in Lesmahagow (10 minutes from M74) if you're interested please tell me your address and I can send you photos/more info.
HTH
Karen

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS